- Integral role with expanding organisation
- Fulltime outstanding career opportunity
- Located in Melbourne Market – Epping
Flavorite is Australia’s premier grower and marketer of flavoursome vine-ripened, glasshouse grown produce which is stocked in major supermarkets and top independent retailers across Australia and overseas. Established in 2000 Flavorite Marketing is a family owned business that maintains its competitive edge through constant innovation. A division of Flavorite Marketing is the Wholesale Market which is located at the Melbourne Markets new facility situated at Epping. The Melbourne Market environment is a modern, state of the art facility which supplies fruit and vegetables to Melbourne’s independent fruit retailers.
An exciting opportunity has now become available for a suitably qualified individual to join our Market team based in Epping. Reporting directly to the Wholesale Market Supervisor, this opportunity is responsible for undertaking tasks to ensure client orders are delivered to deadline and quality specifications.
The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Work hours between 1am – 9am Monday to Friday and weekend work will be required
- Operating gas and electric forklifts
- Loading and unloading trucks
- Handling fresh produce
- Picking and packing orders to quality and stock specifications
- Completion of all associated paperwork
- Other warehouse duties
The successful candidate will possess:
- Current and Valid Forklift license
- Current and Valid Drivers License
- Good fitness level with the ability to undertake physical and repetitive work required by the role
- Previous Produce and Food handling experience is desirable
- Knowledge of safe work practices
- You will be enthusiastic, reliable, have a willingness to learn.
- Strong ability to work well unsupervised
- The ability to take directions and use initiative
With each day presenting new challenges, this role will suit someone who is motivated, flexible, adaptable, a team player and has well-developed communication skills.
If you are interested in applying for this exciting opportunity, please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications for this position close on Wednesday 27 January 2016